We are always looking for good engineers and technicians at all levels. If you are interested in joining the team, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Civil Engineer
We are seeking an enthusiastic Civil Engineer that's seeking a new opportunity with a company that's set in an idyllic location, enjoys good relationships with a long-term client base and has an exciting project portfolio which will appeal to those wishing to develop and enhance their knowledge, skills and career. Work is fast paced, with a commercial private sector bias but also working in the industrial and residential sectors.
The ideal candidate will have strong client facing skills, a minimum or 7 years' experience and preferably be Chartered, if not, have a desire to become Chartered with which the company will assist.
- Strong communication and client facing skills
- Proficient in drainage design using Microdrainage and some knowledge of Civil 3D
- FRA, drainage strategies and SUDS experience
- Represent the company at meetings with clients, suppliers and other 3rd parties
- Ensure an excellent level of service is delivered consistently, design decisions are met, and project work is carried out within the agreed deadlines and budgets
- Comfortable liaising with Technicians and Engineers and checking designs
- Chartered engineer or near Chartered status preferable
- Minimum 7 years’ experience
- Highways experience
We provide an excellent working environment, negotiable salary with employee bonus scheme, ongoing training, and there is a promotion available for an ambitious candidate. Our offices are located in an idyllic location in North Kent with good transport links and railway station nearby.
For further information, please email CV@gdteam.co.uk or call 01322 868622